Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valentina2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 03:25 PM
    Men with bacterial infections
    My boyfriend said he was recently treated for a bacteria infection and suggested I gave it to him because of a B.V that I've had. I was told by my doctor that men can't get that particular bac. Infection because when men and women body fluids mix sexually, sometimes men ph level is higher then a women's and that can cause B.V... I was wondering how he could had got it or what it was that he might have had? He also told me he took 4 pill right there in front of the doctor...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 03:30 PM

It could be Chlamydia. It's a common std that has almost no symptoms but if one partner gets it both need to be on meds to make it go away.

STD Facts - Chlamydia

You really need to find out what he had for your own sake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bacterial infections in men [ 7 Answers ]

I was reading online and it says that bacterial infections in men are either STD's or a UTI. I was wondering if there are any bacterial infections in men that are not a STD or a UTI?

IUD and bacterial infections [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Does IUD's increase the risk of bacterial infections? How would I hollisticly treat them? I have had reoccuring infections for a long time now and they are very expensive to medically treat.

Bacterial infection again? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had 3 bacterial infections in the past 7 months. Now any kind of disharge worries me. I constantly wonder if it has come back a forth time! I have slight white discharge that usually just appears in the toilet when I use the restroom. It doesn't have a smell, but I'm still worried,...

Bacterial growth [ 3 Answers ]

Of all the known bacteria, what percentage can successfully grown in the lab?

Bacterial Infection [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what PSEUDOMO is,and how is it treated

View more questions Search