Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruprict18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 11:38 AM
    70's or 80's post apocalyptic cartoon with animals.
    Hey there to anyone who can help. I have been searching all over for this cartoon I remember a bit as a kid. The beginning of the movie has a voice over of one of the animals, an owl I believe. He is telling the story of how all the men in the world went to war and fought until there were no more men. The solders were all wearing gas masks and the only visual I remember from the film was the last two men intrenched. One shoots the other, then the other one gets one last shot off before they both die.
    I really hope someone can help me with this. It has been bugging me for years.
    Thanks!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 02:44 AM

Sounds like,.

Peace on Earth
    (39)
    Remade as
    Good Will to Men (55)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's Cartoon film animals playing soccer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to find the name of an animated (cartoon) film about animals playing a very rough game of soccer. My father bought this on Super 8 film in the 70's. The 2 teams would blown up, run over, shoot, and all other kind of "Road Runner & Coyote" type destruction on each other. I...

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

Animated movies with animals from the 70's / 80's? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a list of them. More specifically, I remember a movie I really liked... it had something like two hedgehogs, foxes, a snake, a mole, too, maybe... and they had to leave their forest due to development... and I can't remember the name at all. But if I remember correctly, they were...

70's or 80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

Involved at least 3 moon shaped head people, which had different abilities, like one was strong, one was fast, one could disassemble, or something like that. I took place on the moon. They were in contests to destroy the evil guy.

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

View more questions Search