Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arundell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2003, 09:41 PM
    Pool Heater Ignition
    I am trying to get the pool heater to kick on. Instead of the heater igniting, I am receiving a fault code of “Open Air Pressure Switch” and the SERVICE LED is light. Is this something that I can easily reset or do I need a technician to come out?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2004, 09:08 PM
    Re: Pool Heater Ignition
    I am not familiar with them. It sounds to me like there is a switch that stops ignition if there is a problem with combustion air supply. Check the air supply. Look for some kind of a switch. Could be as simple as a loose wire. If the switch seems to be bad, it could something you could pick up at a local electrical supply house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turn ignition key: it just clicks [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1982 dodge D150 with a straight 6 auto and someone messed with it and know when I turn the key all it dose is click how do I fix this problem

Installing above ground pool propane heater [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a 24 foot circle above ground pool, but find with the shade surrounding the pool, we would like to raise the water temperature approximately 10 degrees. We believe we would like to install a Hayward propane heater. The Adobe instruction manual is available on line for the...

Pool heater [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to heat a pool without going to the trouble of installing a full blown heater? Such as something to put in the pool like a fish tank.

90 honda ignition problem [ 4 Answers ]

90 honda accord starts but when key released to run position car immediately dies. Any ideas on this one? Thanks JD

View more questions Search