Jan 27, 2010, 08:32 AM
    How much do you charge for construction clean up
    How do I go about charing to clean a new constrution home aboht 4500 sq ft
    tavarus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 08:35 AM

How do I charge to clean a 4800 sq ft new constrution home
    drfranchise4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 05:12 PM
    .28 to .40 per sq ft is average. You must caculate your chare 1st and see how long you thing it will take and for how many employees you will have to make sure your not hurting yourself. Make sure you let them know that it does not include dump fees because that can kill your bottom line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New construction clean up [ 3 Answers ]

I do a lot of residential new construction clean up, but I will be bidding a 4 storie hotel and I'm not sure of the going rate. I don't have the specs yet. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Construction clean-up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm looking into doing new construction clean-up but don't quite know how to bid on such a job. What do you suggest? Thanks, mjjolley

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

Construction Clean up [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a construction cleanup company and I want to know how do I estimate? Is it by the spuare feet or by the hour

View more questions Search