Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2010, 07:59 AM
    Process on going back to school
    I went to school right out of high school and I got financial aid and direct loans too I guess. And now that I want to go back 2 years later, I forgot the process, I live on my own now, I live in New York state, I know that I have to fill out a fafsa, but I haven't even applied to the school or anything yet
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 09:57 AM

The first step is to figure out which schools you are interested in possibly attending. Go online to each school's web site - you will find information about their programs, the application process, and financial aid, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

H4 to F1 (in process), back to H4? [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am on an H4 VISA - applied for change of status to F1 which is still in process with USCIS. Now my husband's H1 expires on September 30. He is getting his renewed for 3 yrs. We are confused if we should get my renewed to H4 as well or not. 1) should I apply for the H4 even while my F1 is...

Want to get back in school [ 3 Answers ]

I am 30 yrs old, and makee too nice money, but have bad credit and I want to go back to school. I need as much grant info as possible. I have been accepted to Devry and it's about $22,000 a year.

Trying to go back to school [ 1 Answers ]

How can I apply for financial aid if I'm a felon?:confused:

View more questions Search