Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chickypoo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 05:59 AM
    Barry Lavon Richardson
    Does anyone know a Barry Lavon Richardson that would have known a Linda Lewis back in the early 70's? Barry would be approxiamately 55 now and Linda thinks he was born in March of 54. I am not sure of where he lives, but any information would be greatly appreciated! Please contact me if you know this man or know some way to contact him.
    Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Hi, Chickypoo123!

If you're trying to find someone in the U.S. the following site will frequently list where a person is living and where they have lived, as well as possible businesses, ages, maiden names, etc. It's free to use, up to a certain extent.

People Search - Find Public Records at PeopleFinders

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Thanks!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 29, 2010, 12:40 PM
    Are the two (2) separate post that you have linked to the same subject or are they two (2) separate searches? If it is a related inquiry, has paternity ever been established?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Richardson, Texas hard water issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Richardson, TX and for anyone you lives here is aware of the problems the hard water brings. Some of the annoyance caused by hard water 1) dishes washed in dishwater lives a while film. I have tried using vinegar. Didn't seem to help and I have tried all kinds of detergents out...

Why does no one support bill richardson [ 10 Answers ]

How come bill richardson is so unpopular in polls (and implicitly with most of you reading this). Is it because you know nothing about him? Is it because you want just another Washington insider like obama or clinton? Is it because he favors decrimiliazation of marijuana? Is it because he stresses...

Barry Patrick Vera where are you? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to trace Barry who I went to school with. His parents ran The Peggy Tub in Stocksbridge, Sheffield, UK until the late 1980's/early 1990's. He trained as a chef, married a lass from south africa, I think, and has a child. I spoke to his father about 2 yrs ago, who said he was going to...

View more questions Search