Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardyboi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Old super soldier movie
    Hi everyone,

Been looking for this movie for a long time. Saw it on TV during the mid 90s.
    It's about this super soldier who goes rogue in some desert location and a group of humans are sent to track him down. The last scene is in some military base. Some of the humans sent after the super soldier are robots but they didn't know it until they die and see their wounds are circuitry. The final fight scene is with the super soldier and one of the humans. The super soldier removes all his armor and gear and fights hand to hand. The weapons in the movie are energy based and takes awhile to recharge after firing many rounds.

If anyone can remember the title of the movie it would be much appreciated.
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Jan 27, 2010, 07:12 AM

Soldier w/ Kurt Russell could be it, but if not that is a good one to see also!
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jan 27, 2010, 08:14 AM

Cyborg (1989) Try this one... hope this is the one!
    hardyboi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 09:45 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys but unfortunately it is neither of these movies.. From what I can recall it didn't have prominent actors such as kurt russel or van damme.

The energy weapons in the movie are big like chain guns.. and in one scene a human picks up two of the weapons and fires at the super soldier.
    madman81 Posts: 95, Reputation: 11

Jan 28, 2010, 06:15 AM

The weapon thing does sound familiar some other movies I have that I looked at were:

Judge Dredd
    Screamers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War movie, Naked soldier wearing medals [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what film the following scene is from: A lieutenant orders his men to come to formation wearing all their medals and commendations so he he can see what they have accomplished. One sergeant shows up naked except for his medal of honor around his neck. I believe this was a...

Movie with super car [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I remember seeing a movie as a kid where there is a supercar The supercar has an ability to make a ramp of the front hood so if an enemy car is coming head on the enemy car jumps right over the supercar. The only other thing I remember from the movie is that there is a guy who has a...

Super creepy monster horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK what I remember from this movie is I believe there's either a giant barn, farmhouse, or just a big house that I believe is kind of in the middle of nowhere maybe? I just remember these disgusting monsters or maybe there's just one At the end.. im pretty sure... theres a guy walking away in...

View more questions Search