Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    changedman7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 09:28 PM
    She didn't text back
    I met a girl one day, then the next day I texted her during the day and I said wassp? She textd back 20 minutes later saying sorry in class. So I said my bad. THen a few hours later I textd her saying, sorry to text you while you were in class, how was you day. I get no response. How long should I wait before textin her again. Or what should I say if I see her?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 11:04 PM
    You've already taken the initiative twice. The ball is on her side of the court. It's her move next.

It's like chess, if she doesn't make a move, then you can't go yet. You can't make 2 moves without her making 1 move.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 02:55 PM

It's up to her to text back. You don't want to seem desperate and naggy, so leave her alone (no calls, no social networking, no texts) until she responds.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 03:07 PM

Don't text until she makes a move,if you see her,say hello.

If she likes you,she has your number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She broke up through text after 20 months.I want her back [ 1 Answers ]

I met this wonderful girl online about 20 months ago. We hit it off right away. She fell head over heels for me and I was her world. She loved me very very much and we had a great sex life... during the relationship we never fought, only bickered here and there. We took a great vacation...

Why won't he text me back? [ 9 Answers ]

We haven't spoken in 4 days because he was working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... saturday and Sunday with him being out of town. Last time we spoke, he told me sometime this week we would hang out. So last night I asked him if he was busy. Almost 24 hours later... nothing. HELP! I don't...

I didn't get my taxes back who do I talk to? [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't get my taxes back who do I talk to? :confused: It is not the refund part I am worried about it is my actual taxes I still haven't gotten them back

My son went to his dads in Indiana and didn't come back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Washington. My husband and I were married here and had our son here 10 years ago. 7 years ago, when our son was 3, we split up. I took care of our son by myself with no help from his father for the next 4 years. 5 years ago my husband moved to Indiana. 3 years ago I allowed my son to...

View more questions Search