Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 26, 2010, 06:56 PM
    Up Pixar Film
    Just saw the Pixar film "UP" and it was truly a masterpiece. The "married life" segment was especially moving. This was Pixar's tenth feature and every one has been a classic. The writers are masters at combining humor, action, great music and heartwarming emotional scenes. The characters are always memorable and likable. Pixar films are equally enjoyable for kids and adults. Would love to hear about other fans' favorite films and moments.
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2010, 11:49 AM

My favourite movie moment is from Titanic.A shivering Leonado asks Kate to promise that she'll try and live while floating on a door. And when Kate who is amidst the floating bodies picks up a whistle from a nearby officer and blows it when a boat comes looking for her. I remember the whole theatre went bersek. I was in eighth grade back then and didn't know Leo's name just knew him as Jack Dawson and I cried for a whole week all the while telling my mother that Jack Dawson passed away... :o

Also like the scene from The Little Mermaid when the King gifts her legs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film? [ 1 Answers ]

The scenes I remember are 1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with...

Film name [ 2 Answers ]

I seen a film a few years ago about a Man whose wife dies and his 3 sons are taken away into orphanages and are abused and beaten. Finally in the end he gets them back. Its really sad and old enough I think. Can anyone think of the name?? please help:D:D

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

View more questions Search