Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstricey2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 06:45 PM
    If I am dealt one card from a standard deck, what is the probability of me being deal
    If I am dealt one card from a standard deck, what is the probability of me being dealt 3 of clubs?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 10:27 AM

Do not double post please.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...ty-439583.html
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 12:19 PM

Come on, think about it. How many cards in in a deck? How many 3 of clubs are there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maths standard probability [ 5 Answers ]

A six faced die is thrown and the expectation that in 10 throw it will give five even numbers is twice the expectation that it will give four even numbers.how many times in 10,000 sets of 10 throw each,would you expect it to give no even number.

Find the standard deviation for the given probability distribution. [ 1 Answers ]

Assume that a researcher randomly selects 14 newborn babies and counts the number of girls selected, x. The probabilities corresponding to the 14 possible values of x are summarized in the given table. Answer the question using the table. Probabilities of Girls

Statistics and probability of a standard deck of playing cards. [ 2 Answers ]

Using a standard deck of playing cards give the probability of the following: Select a card from the deck. Place the card back in the deck. Select another card. What is the probability that both cards will be black? And then... Select a card from the deck. Do NOT replace the card. ...

Probability of a deck of cards [ 1 Answers ]

What is the total 3 card hand you can get with two aces

Deck of card probability [ 4 Answers ]

Michael is cutting a deck of cards for $1,000. What is the probability that the card is a face card?

View more questions Search