Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chickypoo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 06:03 PM
    Searching for biological father
    My husband and I are searching for his biological dad. We feel we are only getting partial information from his mother. We have a name, estimated age, and a location from when the pregnancy occurred. My husband is now 37 and just finding out the information about his father. He does not expect an instant relationship with his dad, but would like to know the details (what do they have in common, what kinds of medical history should we be concerned with, etc). I have done multiple searches on his name, but it is pulling up hundreds of them. Is there another way I can continue this search to narrow it down where I might actually find him without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 29, 2010, 12:21 PM

Hello Chickypoo123. Having a known state of residence, his full name, DOB (date of birth) and any other family information would be beneficial. Which search engine's have you used?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am searching for my biological father or his family [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I am trying to locate my biological father. I have extremely limited knowledge of this man, and have only met him twice in my entire life. I am 33 years old and live in Washington state but was born in British Columbia, Canada. My mother doesn't have any of his old contact information...

Searching for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find contact information for my biological father, Jose Maria Lemus. He is from El Salvador but I do know that he was most recently in Washington state in the Seattle since I once saw him in Seattle and my mom was able to get child support from him about 5 years ago for me and my...

Searching for my biological father [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have much info, but I am looking for any help in finding him or finding ways of finding out about him. His name is Glen Marshall Starks, he was born on or near 2/23/64. I believe he attended Mattawan High School in Mattawan Michigan. I know he had a sister named Donna, and his father might...

Searching for Biological Father [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Its has been years now since I've been trying to track down my biological father. Its has been at times frustrating, but I only hope one day I can find him. As my fathers name is very common it has been near impossible to track him down, the few information I know has been very hard to piece...

View more questions Search