Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    03mustang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 02:46 PM
    95 tercel won't turn over and no clicking at startup
    Replaced starter, because it was just clicking, that worked, then 2 months later parked car will not turn over now, no click, lights do dim when trying to start, and dash lights come on, any help would be great
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 03:12 PM

Have you cleaned the battery terminals really good lately ? Often times that can caus a no start condition. Not enough amps can cross if they are corroded.
    03mustang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Yes, cleaned first and replaced about a year ago,
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 03:18 PM

Remove and fully charge/replace the battery. Most auto parts stores will test and charge batteries for free. The link below may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1973613

If all the dash lights come on, the alternator may be bad. The same outfits will test alternators for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'07 Chevy Silverado won't start - doesn't turn over no clicking - nothing [ 6 Answers ]

I have a '07 Chevy Silverado that won't start. When try to start, everything works, radio, lights, air, etc, but nothing happens. It doesn't turn over, no clicking, no noise what so ever. Any ideas as to what the problem may be? Thanks!

Prelude won't start, fast clicking+flashing, no crank [ 6 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my car wouldn't start and I figured it was the main relay so I pushed it to a local shop, they diagnostic tested it and told me it was a faulty viper alarm system so they ripped that out and redid my wiring, started up no problem for about a week and a half, I drove the car about...

96 Tercel clivks when turn key [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the battery, checked the starter, and the fuel pump any other ideas?

95 Toyota tercel.rapid clicking instead of starting [ 6 Answers ]

Last night on my way home, I noticed that everytime I stepped on the gas or the break that my radio would shut off. This also happened if I cranked up the AC or the heat. It sounded fine and made it home. This morning when i went to go start it just makes this rapid fire clicking sound and...

View more questions Search