Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lightseeer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Column of light
    We live in a small house, and at night it is very dark and can be 'creepy'. My question is not about the dark, it is about lights. On two occasions now I have seen some kind of apparition in our lounge room as I looked into it from our bedroom, in the middle of the night, and saw a billowing light. There starts a three foot high by one foot wide incandescent glow which increases in brightness until it is as bright as a fluroescent lamp. Then it billows up into a bulbus column and then vanishes. It seems to be very fluid and bulbus in form. This occurs once more then stops. When I saw it last, I didn't feel fearful, that doesn't seem to be the intention of it. I had thought it might be an alien life form! I am just curious about what it could be and if it might be an apparition or gohst and if we should be moving house now!
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 04:15 PM

Many reasons for something like this to occur,outside lights,from,say from the road(headlights),to high EMF readings which are known to cause hallucination.

To trouble shoot this,first try to contact it,ask it simple questions and gauge the response,if any.

If it bothers you too much,tell it to leave.The dead have to heed the living.Believe in what you are saying to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 column Worksheet [ 3 Answers ]

What is a 10 - column worksheet? How is it completed and what it is for?

4 Column Accounts [ 3 Answers ]

Ok here is the information I have and what I have done with it thus far, I guess I am not sure exactly what it is asking of me? Account # Account Title Debit Credit 11 Cash... $ 4,900 12 Accounts Receivable... 15,310...

Create column with descending numbers corresponding to data in another column. [ 1 Answers ]

I created an alphabetized column with names. In another column I put an x next to those names that were heads of households leaving the rest blank. I would like to create a new column that would recognize the x then insert a number in the cell next to the x in descending order (i.e. 1-50).

10 column worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

What is a 10 column worksheet

View more questions Search