Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cadivyansh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 11:19 AM
    i have 200 reliance petroleum ltd. Share certificate bougt on1995.how cn i sell thm?
    I have 200 reliance petroleum ltd. Share certificate bought on 15/7/1995?how cn I sell thm?can I know procedure? What is there current market value?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 09:24 PM

The market values change constantly. But you can find that stuff on any finance site. I just googled the company. It's a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd. I'm not finding anything current on RPL, only RIL, It's sold on the BOM exchange (whatever that is). RPL's symbol # is 532743, and RIL's is #500325. I see that you should get 1 share of the RIL for every 16 shares you own. This happened last year. If you own stock, you should have been notified of this merger. You may need to go to RIL's web page and see what you can find out there. Or contact a broker and see if you can find out what's going on.

Google is your friend.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rilrelian...d/86586-7.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I privately sell my time share [ 3 Answers ]

We have a buyer for our time share but do not know how to legally sell it. What is the process, what paper work do we need?

Reliance 606 Hot Water Heater [ 2 Answers ]

I have an electrical pilot light on my water heater and a few days ago it went out and it was really easy to relight but now it will not stay lit. What should I do?:(

View more questions Search