Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shupkwl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 07:49 AM
    I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors
    I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors. This movie is a comedy and I would estimate that it was made in the 90s. There was some very funny and memorable scenes though: one which there were three guys in a bed having sex with 2 girls with the lights off but when the lights come on there's a bulldog licking the nuts of one redhead actor. And another scene where a black actor tries to teach his friends about tantric sex and he says he hasn't ejaculated in 6 months or smt and the other guys were like: I haven't jacked off in 6 minutes! Hope I could get a title for this movie
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jan 26, 2010, 08:32 AM

Can't remember specifically which movie, but:

This one has Tantra in it...
    American Pie 2 (2001)

And these ones have a bulldog in it that gets used in a lot of pranks...
    Van Wilder (2002)
    Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj (2006)
    Van Wilder: Freshman Year (2009) (V)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title and/or actors [ 1 Answers ]

1980s-1990s late night Cinemax/Showtime movie. Plot is husband wife have marriage problems and get away to rekindle their marriage. They go to a house in the desert near a railroad track. She meets a guy at a bar and he and another girl go back to the wife's house. Husband is left stranded and...

Don't remember a movie's title or actors names but clerly know its subject [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to everyone I saw this movie maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately I don't remember its title or actors names. The subject is: On a island somewhere in the Ocean, not far fron the continent, a family lived there. It consists of father, mother and one boy, maybe he was 6 - 10 years old....

Need actors name and/or movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows who this actor is ? From a movie in the 70s Do not have any other info Thanks

View more questions Search