Ask
    0987qj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 06:10 AM
    Why does a furance burner turn off and on rapidly
    When burner and fan is operating the burner ignites off and on
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 08:38 AM
    If your no name no model number unit has a flame sensor clean it with fine sand paper or steel wool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Buick Century Right turn Signal blinks Rapidly [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Buick Century. The right turn signal blinks Rapidly. The left turn signal works fine.

My furance blows cold air at night but when I turn on my dry and heat under the hous [ 0 Answers ]

At night about 6 or 7pm my furance blows out cold air and come back on it the about 8 or 9 am but I notice when I wash and use mey dryer the heat goes under the house than the furance turn come back on I don't have a basement could it be something about the cold air return

Furance won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

Have a chronotherm 3 thermostat, Lennox ECB19 12.5p furnace and a Lennox HP19-651-6d heat pump. The heat pump stopped working and then the furnace won't turn off, fan runs on high, I pushed the reset button on the heat pump where the blue wire is attached and now the heat pump works fine. But the...

Please Help Losing Weight Rapidly [ 3 Answers ]

My family member has a 7 yr old indoor rottweiler and he has begun to lose weight rapidly and stopped eating. As of one month ago he was a seemingly healthy dog, a little over weight and lazy. I would say he has lost 25lbs in about 1 month. There is also a large bump on the top of his head,...

View more questions Search