Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragon5bui Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 12:11 AM
    Help on unresolved mother issues
    Dating help
    dragon5bui Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 12:12 AM

Oops I did not know it posted this right away please don't answer this I will make a new one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother in law issues [ 10 Answers ]

OK.. so long story short.. my mother in law and I were very close BEFORE the wedding.. my husband and I got married just 2 months ago and I have only spoke to her three times since the wedding, and before we talked everyday. On the wedding day we had a HUGE argument because she didn't DO aANYTHING ...

New here, mother issues [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, new here, 24, married, 2 kids. Not sure why I've decided to tackle this now. Me and my mother have never seen eye to eye and had a rocky relationship through my terrible teens. She is still in my life and we speak on the phone a few times a week. I must mention recently my daughter...

Family against me and issues with my mother [ 1 Answers ]

I went to visit my mother and aunt in Michigan, which is a 17 hour trip from where I live. I drove with my boyfriend and father. Everything was going fine until my brother and his family came to visit. We were supposed to leave on a Friday and evryone wanted us to stay an extra day, while my...

Issue Unresolved [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I had access to my Yahoo ID last morning and now it says that the username and pwd are ionvalid... I have not changed the pwd, I have all the important mails related to my job in the mail.. I need your help in getting access to my ID.. please contact me as soon as possible.. I have very...

View more questions Search