Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    austin6471 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 09:50 PM
    80's or 90's female recording artist
    Who is the chick from the late 80's or early 90's who had a unique voice? She had funky colored dreds and a very wide range in her voice. She may even be a one hit wonder? Thanks for your help.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 01:44 PM

Is it... 4 Non Blondes?.
    WendyToth Posts: 9, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2010, 07:38 PM

Cyndi Lauper? Definitely NOT a one hit wonder...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American war movie 80's or 90's where female gets raped as a training exercise [ 5 Answers ]

I seen part of this movie a while ago and what I can remember is its some sort of training mission where they get locked in a cage and she gets raped by commanding officer while a horn blares loudly.

Original recording artist [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the original recording artist : Na Na Na Na - NaNaNaNa- Hey,hey, goodbye

Recording artist [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings a song w/lyrics... Love you inside and out? It is a female, and I think it is a black female. Not a current song.

80's or 90's female pop song: Always says Break Out [ 1 Answers ]

This song was from the 80's or 90's. A pop song by a woman. She sounds like Gloria Estefan but it is not her. I thought the name of the song was "Break Out". It think goes: Don't start------ to ask, Just when your finally going to make it pass, Do what you want-to-do say what you want...

Recording Artist really needs assistance with this! [ 2 Answers ]

When I was at the studio last night my fiancée kept calling me... I don't know what to do with him. Even the producer said the last female he had signed to his label left the label because of her boyfriend getting jealous and in the way. He was even brutally honest saying that my music career just...

View more questions Search