Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylove82 View Post
    It is my choice to not be alone and I don't know anybody who wants to be alone or live without love in their lives. I don't want to live without love in my life and I am the kind of woman who prefers to be with a man. My healing takes place every time I'm in his arms and it's been over a year since I've been with my ex; the divorce will be final next month. I know that I'm ready. You don't quit riding a bike just because you fall off and get hurt.
    You obviously didn't want to hear the advice everyone's been trying to give you about the relationship. Sounds like you already had your mind made up before you posted asking for advice. Good luck - I think you're REALLY going to need it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research into why 18-15 year olds want to get married. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and I have come here hopeing that some of you here will be able to help me with my research. I need participants to fill in an online questionnaire who are aged between 18 and 25, and are currently in a relationship that is at least a year long. The link to...

19 Year Olds and Limits [ 10 Answers ]

I have four daughters. The oldest will be 19 in a week. She had been heavily involved in competitive sports and school which kept her focused and too busy to chase around. Now that she has graduated and is no longer participating in sports she has begun going out with friends we don't know and...

17 and 14 Year Olds? [ 9 Answers ]

In no way do I mean to post this to discourage anyone from asking about their relationships. I am merely asking if anyone has speculation around why there seems to be so many questions about relationships between 17 and 14 year olds. It appears that those are magic numbers. I don't recall that...

Displays for 0-2 year olds [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me I am a nursery nurse working in the 0-2's room and I can't think of anything to do for an age appropriate displays.

View more questions Search