Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenmorrow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Why did he stop?
    Okay I'm in high school I was talking with this guy and he seemed like he really liked me but I didn't want him to think I was totally crazy about him so I made him chase me a little. Kind of like hard to get. We have been acquaintances for awhile and we started flirting and then talking for probably a few weeks then we went on christmas vac and things were different. He just stopped talking to me stopped looking at me everything? Why? Please don't be to hash but be honest, thanks.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 09:49 PM

You guys took things TOO slow in my perspective and a vacation is long enough to erase all the contact you guys had. You should let him know you like him more than of an acquaintance.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 09:54 PM

Maybe he got tired of the cat and mouse game. Many reasons come to mind but only he knows the real reason to your question. So maybe you should ask him. Best of luck!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 12:40 AM

He is the only one who knows,all else would be guessing.
    I suggest you ask him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

How do I Get them to stop without TELLING them to stop ? [ 10 Answers ]

Some girls in my shool keep on talking about me behind my back and really mean stuff and I haven't done anything to them to be talking about me and before one of the girl said not to be two faced when she does it not only about me but people that think she's there friend. Its starting to get to me...

How do I stop this [ 2 Answers ]

My mother owed the social security admin in 1999 for something I was unaware of . I lived on an off with her from age 14 and when I filed my taxes in 2000 ssa took them and have been taking them ever since they never informed me of why how much they want or how much I've paid since the start this...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

When Will It Stop ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was 8 weeks pregnant and I recently found out I've had a miscarrage, before finding out I was spotting for about a week then in the past 4 days its been really really heavy.. how long does it usually take after having a miscarrage for the bleeding to stop ?:confused: :(

View more questions Search