Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggiethecat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2003, 07:35 AM
    Countries without a military?
    Can you tell me how many,and which countries do NOT have a standing army? Or where I can find that information? Thanks!
    kirkguardian Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2004, 08:32 AM
    Countries without a military?
    Switzerland has no standing army. Instead, they have a well-armed citizen militia. Every able-bodied man from 18 up is required to be a militia member and carry arms. As a result, every Swiss home is impressively armed. Fully automatic weapons (machine guns) are commonplace in Swiss homes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Countries [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I s there a list of countries anywhere Along with the e mail code Like germany De etc It would be nice to have a list of all the codes To know exactly where one particular e mail has come from Thanks for any help Tim

Voting in two separate countries electin [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen with dual nationality (Antigua and Barbuda) living in the US Virgin Islands, can the USVI Board of Election Office make laws saying it is against VI election laws for me to vote in elections in Antigua and Barbuda if I vote in the Us Virgin Islands? Are there any US Federal Laws...

Which countries do NOT have a military? [ 2 Answers ]

Could you tell me how many,and which countries do not have a standing army? Or information where I might locate this? Thanks you!

View more questions Search