Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OneSolution Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Software Reviews
    How about a thread about various software reviews for Residents ( h1,L1 etc)

Name
    Free/Paid
    Paid- Price?
    Pros Cons if any

And what do you guy suggest...

And whts your opinion on Tax Consulatant Vs Using software for a typical average tax payer with no complications
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 03:37 PM
    If you have an uncomplicated return and you know FOR SURE that you can file as a resident alien, I recommend TaxAct. Simple software with VERY fair fees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old power tools reviews? [ 6 Answers ]

Anyone out there know of a site that reviews older power tools? Or even a trade mag etc.. I'm looking at some bench grinders and drill presses- heavy duty equipment. I've heard from people in the field that the older stuff is built really solid and better than the new stuff out there. But I'm not...

MY Reviews on lightning products! [ 4 Answers ]

OK please I want to start this thread to help everyone who is trying to achieve lighter skin. I am currently ashanti's colour hoping to get to beyonce's complexionBio Claire!! let me begin my review on bioclaire: Bioclaire is amazing at first, you peel off and under it is glowing new fresh...

Vibrating Ring Reviews [ 9 Answers ]

My partner and I are thinking about using the vibrating ring, I just need some feedback on this product ; is it effective, easy, how to use it and which brand is the best

Any reviews [ 4 Answers ]

I really like vampire novels and horror. Any ideas of what to read

View more questions Search