Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bo71964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 11:34 AM
    Can a woman get impregnated by sperm landing outside of her
    I was taught that sperm not inserted inside woman dies automatically after being exposed to air recently I was told that it can still impregnate her what is right
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 11:38 AM
    I'd be interested in knowing how the sperm landing outside the woman makes it into her uterus.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 11:55 AM

By her scooping it up with her fingers and putting it into her vagina.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landing a helicopter [ 5 Answers ]

Just curious... I'm sitting at work, and I hear a helicopter... its getting louder and louder, so finally I get up and go look. Apparently the building next to ours just sold and the new owner decided to fly in... and land in the parking lot. None of us really care... was actually interesting to...

Did we landing on the moon? [ 14 Answers ]

I want to know Did we landing on the moon? I need evidence to prove this argument Thanks

H1 Transfer Just After Landing US [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have done stamping from Compnay ABC curentky and landing US next months . In the meanwhile Company XYZ is offering me and saying that they can apply for transfer my H1 on the same day ,when I will landed there .Now my question is that,is it feasible to get transfer my H1 without pay stubs...

Landing instruction... [ 1 Answers ]

Why airline crew ask passengers to open window blinders during takeoff and landing?

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

View more questions Search