Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 20, 2006, 06:21 PM
    If he is in jail... he needs to keep his lawyer busy... hire a investigator... search for other situations in the court with the name of this person... if innocent keep busy to get himself out of that situation...
    jackross Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Thank you for understanding, but Lawyers in Canada seem to be to busy to listen to there clients about guilt or innocents. They have their own automatic plans based on the fact they see coming out of the court information. To get a lawyer to use an investigator you have to have big $$$. This is not like Mattlock The TV Show. In real life there is over a year wait time for the case to start.
    Most lawyers let their clients sit in jail and wait for news about the case before they jump on things, no lawyer takes any case personal. There is just to many case to keep them busy.
    Expert

Nov 20, 2006, 10:28 PM
    One thing for sure, if a man doesn't get in situations like that, and avoids the environments that these people frequent, he would not have to go through this nonsense. Hard to get caught up with crap if your at home with the wife. I remember an old saying "If you lie with dogs you will get fleas" Sorry its hard to be sympathetic when bad judgement leads to CONSEQUENCES.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2006, 12:37 AM
    Jackross,

WHERE in Canada are you? Quebec?

Not all lawyers let their clients sit in jail, so do not generalize.

Second, yes, some cry rape when they were not, and that is a shame.

As for this guy….if you are going to get yourself involved in paying prostitutes for sex, then you have to understand a higher degree of risk is associated with that.

Does that make it right? Not at all. But, who is to say that he is innocent? He might very well be guilty.

As for these girls you know, tell the cops.

Or, tell their victims and let their victims report them and/or sue them.

Nov 21, 2006, 12:39 PM
    If the Cops and Court System cared about this gray area when it come the girls lying then this project would be dead.

Wow your right, not all lawyers, but give me the names of some good ones to post right here.

It's good to see that you understand that there are girls out there crying rape, and so much more. A crime, is a crime , but with this there is a gray area in the system.

As for most of these case's the girls are not prostitutes, but I understand your thinking.
    Alot of the feed back here, show's me a onesided look at the matter, blame the guy for something.......... ummmm not thinking....
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2006, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackross
    It's good to see that you understand that their are girls out there crying rape, and so much more. A crime, is a crime , but with this their is a gray area in the system.
    I don't think anyone denies that this is happening. But I for one, just don't think it happens all that often. Nor do I think that there are multiple repeat offenders who aren't getting caught.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2006, 01:11 PM
    Jack- All due respect but you keep harping on the fact that these girls are so bad and they are, but why do you keep forgetting that if you didn't deal with them you couldn't get caught up in the bad things they do. As for lawyers, if you pay them they are good if they get you out of a mess. Who does anything for free?

Nov 21, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    One thing for sure, if a man doesn't get in situations like that, and avoids the environments that these people frequent, he would not have to go thru this nonsense. Hard to get caught up with crap if your at home with the wife. I remember an old saying "If you lie with dogs you will get fleas" Sorry its hard to be sympathetic when bad judgement leads to CONSEQUENCES.

YES, this is what the project is about, keeping men out of these situations. Not all men have a wife at home, lucky you for great judgement. You won the Lotto, if not you would be out meeting girls. These girls are not all in bad environments they could be the girl next do

This all go's back to having the right information to make the right choices in life.

Gee, We want to keep young kids safe right?, but when someone gets charged for Rape. They had bad judgement or, in the wrong environment playing with fleas.

Nov 21, 2006, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Jack- All due respect but you keep harping on the fact that these girls are so bad and they are, but why do you keep forgetting that if you didn't deal with them you couldn't get caught up in the bad things they do. As for lawyers, if you pay them they are good if they get you out of a mess. Who does anything for free?
    :)
    Thank you for the Respect, but please don't feel that I'm harping, but only showing a point of view on a new project that will be affecting the gray area of the system we all trust.

I here your point on the lawyers, and it's a good one $$. (I just wish I had a good list of them who fight hard.)

This Information Database Project may change things or hurt things, so I want to here all the voices out there on this subject. Positive or Negitive
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Hello jack:

Have you ever considered that if you make a mistake about publishing the name of one of these bad girls, she can sue you, and take your house away?

Nahhh, you haven't.

excon

Nov 21, 2006, 04:07 PM
    The gray area has rights, hopefully this will be the loop hole to that.

Yes, but if the database is setup right it will be public, off-shore, world wide and have safe guards on some cases.

I won't own it, hell even use it, just glad to know it's out there working as an information tool.

I found a group that would love to work on this project.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 04:42 PM
    Hello again, jack:

So, you're going to pay for and set this thing in motion - off shore servers and stuff, and you're not going to own it, or work it. And, it's just going to continue doing the worlds good works, kind of all by itself, for all the guys who have been falsly accused of something.

Have I got it right?? Dude, have you been smoking crack?

excon

Nov 21, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, jack:

So, you're gonna pay for and set this thing in motion - off shore servers and stuff, and you're not going to own it, or work it. And, it's just going to continue doing the worlds good works, kinda all by itself for all the guys who have been falsly accused of something.

Have I got it right??? Dude, have you been smoking crack?

excon
    excon umm Crack :rolleyes:

No, I found a group that would love to work on this project.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2006, 05:30 PM
    Jackross]YES, this is what the project is about, keeping men out of these situations. Not all men have a wife at home, lucky you for great judgement. You won the Lotto, if not you would be out meeting girls. These girls are not all in bad environments they could be the girl next do
    If men would take better care of who they were trolling for and not just be animals in heat and take better care who they partner with they don't fall prey to these predators. Your inference that the men you speak of who do get with these predators get what they ask for, TROUBLE. And when I meet girls, I take better care, with an eye toward quality and don't go to bars to get girls, not even before I was married, Don't insult me by putting me the animals you represent.

This all go's back to having the right information to make the right choices in life.

This I will agree with.
    Gee, We want to keep young kids safe right?, but when someone gets charged for Rape. They had bad judgement or, in the wrong environment playing with fleas.[/
    Now your catching on. I don't doubt good people get caught up in bad things but generally this is not a case of the wrong place at the wrong time, these men you speak of I suspect were looking to get there rocks off and ran into more than they bargained for. Sorry I have more sympathy for those that get caught up thru no fault of there own, like real rape victims than men looking for nooky.

Nov 21, 2006, 06:35 PM
    Ok, I missed something here. I thought this will all theoretical. So you are really talking about setting up a database that claims to list females who falsely accuse men of rape.

You are so confident about this that you plan on trying to protect yourself by using off shore servers and maintainiung some degree of separation from this "project".

I think I agree with excon, man, you are out of control. You are talking about risking the reputation of a woman who may already have been violated because of what is a minor problem at best. I hope you get sued for all you are worth.

Nov 21, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Ok, First off do not take this subject as an Insult, if it's too late then I'm sorry.

Wow, I see that your still hung up on proving, that the men made a bad choice in picking a partner, as you make it sound like Low Quality girls hang out at bars, and are known predators. What about the girl Next Door, Do you know her History?

If this was a Rape Victim would you call them Low Quality, and Stupid too, for falling victim to a predator with a Nice Face and a Good Environment, would you ask them if they just wanted to get laid or something... like their rocks off...

You made your point about sympathy, you seem to find blame in many parts of this subject , but that's fair. I wish I could see it your way , but I don't.

Nov 21, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Ok, I missed something here. I thought this will all theoretical. So you are really talking about setting up a database that claims to list females who falsely accuse men of rape.

You are so confident about this that you plan on trying to protect yourself by using off shore servers and maintainiung some degree of separation from this "project".

I think I agree with excon, man, you are out of control. You are talking about risking the reputation of a woman who may already have been violated because of what is a minor problem at best. I hope you get sued for all you are worth.

I am not interested in Risking or Hurting the reputation of Violated Woman, to me that would be a crime. The Focus is on Proven cases only, I think that the facts will speak for themself, when the time comes.

Nov 21, 2006, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackross
    I am not interested in Risking or Hurting the reputation of Violated Woman, to me that would be a crime. The Focus is on Proven cases only, I think that the facts will speak for themself, when the time comes.
    Proven by whom? If they are proven then why aren't they prosecuted?

You are on a slippery slope here, my friend. Do you understand what vigilantism is? That's what you are talking about.

Nov 21, 2006, 08:00 PM
    If they would be prosecuted, then why the hell would I waste my time on this project & subject. As I pointed out this is a gray area no one wants to touch, can you tell.

Yes I understand the slippery slope of vigilantism, I could lose big, very big if I'm wrong, but if I'm right, Then what? Something many change.

I Don't want a victim to become another victim, please understand.

When Good people Do nothing, then Bad people win.

Nov 21, 2006, 08:11 PM
    I'm not saying to do nothing. But I think you are way exaggerating the problem and overreacting with a solution.

Did it ever occur to you that if they aren't being prosecuted it could be because they aren't committing a crime. Or because their victims don't want the publicity of prosecuting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Publishing a book [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about 95% complete with my book. I have written it to sell. It's over 72,000 words. What is the best format (Font, size, spacing) to convert my Word document for sending to publishers and book agents. Anybody know a good agent?

Publishing [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get books published and how much it costs?

Publishing [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get books published and how much it costs? My wife is writing children's books.

Publishing a book [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get published inexpensively? What are the best publishing companies?

View more questions Search