Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaitanyasap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 09:38 PM
    Interepretation on negative EPS, though the company is doing good...
    Illustrate with example: As an investor Interprete on Negative EPS, though the company is doing good and what would be my position if I need to buy the stock... any one knew the answer kindly forward to my mail ([email protected])... thank you
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 12:55 AM

Please read the guidelines on submitting questions to the homework forum:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

We aren't here to send you answers. We're here to help you understand things. We also post responses here and don't send them to your email. I wouldn't even post an email address here if I were you - you're just asking for it doing that.
    chaitanyasap Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 06:18 AM

Whoever replied to my query, this message is specially for the said person... Firstly let me tell you that I have posted my query after reading the guidelines... I am the director of a reputed firm and not a student... Secondly, What do you mean by this statement?( We're here to help you understand things ) Thirdly, there is a valid reason of forwarding the mail id and Finally, Whenever you post a reply make sure that you have a basic sense of communication. Thank you
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 11:27 PM

You are posting in the HOMEWORK FORUM. Given that, what I said is perfectly logical and reasonable. I don't care what you're the director of -- this is still the homework forum. Sorry, you'll have to excuse our stupidity in thinking the stuff posted here is actually homework.

And regardless, it's still true that we mostly communicate through the public forums here, and not through email. And it's also still true that it's a bad idea to post your email on any public page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What it means when TAX RATE is negative for a company? [ 1 Answers ]

I have seen many companies TAX RATEs, but if it is Negative, what it means? Can anybody explain about this.

Good name for jewellery company [ 4 Answers ]

I am jewellery disigner and can not find a good name for my private business. Can you help me?

View more questions Search