Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 24, 2010, 08:11 PM
    13, 5'3, 142lbs... Please I need opinions
    Im 13 years old, I'm 5'3, and I weight 142... Almost EVERYBODY tells me I'm not fat, they just say Im rock solid, the only part of me that jiggles is my stomach, and a LITTLE on the arms... In most places I am rock solid, and muscular *I don't work out though*... Embarrasing, I have a big head *No joke, Its kind of huge;)*... I eat like a PIG and don't gain a lot of weight though... Is this normal, or what?. Im confused as usual:))
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Jan 24, 2010, 08:43 PM

Its completely normal. You just have a fast metabolism. That means your digestive system is faster than others. So your fine. Just don't take it for granted cause it will slow down. But your fine. Im 13 and I know what your going through trust me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 08:53 PM

You're a perfectly normal weight. Stop worrying so much about how much you weigh or how fit you are, just eat right, get exercise and enjoy being a kid.
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 24, 2010, 09:36 PM

Ok, thank you:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for some opinions [ 6 Answers ]

Okays I have this "best freind" a girl, she's from brasil we have only been friends for a month ( she's only been here for a month ) she calls me best friends and when I first met her there was a connection instant talking, getting to know each other, hanging out and there still is. I help her with...

I need as many opinions as possible! [ 7 Answers ]

I had posted a message on this site before because me & my boyfriend had fooled around & I thought there was a great possibility that I was pregnant (you may want to go back and read the whole story). I waited for about 2 weeks after my missed period and pregnancy symptoms started, and then finally...

I need opinions! [ 14 Answers ]

Hello! I am 7days away from my period and I'm having slight cramps, nausea, heartburn, and lower back/abdominal pain, my boobs aren't sore but they feel heavy/swollen, yesterday night my vagina felt sore and swollen/heavy.. I calculated that I ovulated between the 16th and 20th or 16th and 22nd...

Need some opinions. [ 8 Answers ]

Well I am really interested in hoodoo... and don't know where to start all this stuff... any can any one give any guide lines for practicing it?

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

View more questions Search