Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10987654321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 07:13 PM
    I die my hair about three mouths ago now. And I had a reaction to it and my face went
    I die my hair about three mouths ago now. And I had a reaction to it and my face went big and my eyes was like they were closed. And I could not see that much because I could not open them and my ears had all little bumps over them and water stuf was come from the little bumps will I be able to die my hair agen if so when ? Xx
    stylistjennifer Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 10:06 AM

If you did I would test it on the inside of your elbow first!
    If you go to a salon (which would be the best way) tell them what happen and your trying to find a hair color that you are not alergic to.
    They should be able to help you!
    As soon as your well then you could try and find the best product for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic reaction on using Hair colour [ 9 Answers ]

I am 53 years, more than 50% hair has become gray which is not acceptable to me. I tried many hair dyes to make it black but all of those causes allergic ( skin ) reaction. Now I am using henna, but its red colour is also unaccetable. How can I make my hair black without causing any allergic...

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Die my hair again? [ 1 Answers ]

I died my hair black:( on accident it was supposed to turn out brown its been about a month now can I die it back I don't want to go back to school and everyone to see me with black hair if I die it again though will it ruin my hair?:confused: Ps I hate my hair

Hair die [ 2 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and I was thinking about going blonde. Would this screw my hair up or would it be okay?

View more questions Search