Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gwensmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 05:14 PM
    80's cartoon movies
    Ok, this may be a hard one to find. I'm looking for a movie from the 80's. It is a feature film kid's movie about some magical land. I think there is a little girl and boy. I remember they go to some "kingdom" or "Planet" and there are people floating on scarves. I think there might have been a unicorn in it too but I don't remember. I only remember the part about the floating people. Sorry I can't remember more but any suggestions would be helpful.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 08:54 PM
    Was it western animation or anime?
    Gwensmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 05:13 AM
    It was live action.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of 2 movies- one 70's/80's darl cartoon other 50's? Fairy theme [ 10 Answers ]

One movie Ive been searching for a long time is about fairys. I remember it being in grey then it turns to color at some point. I think the setting is in Ireland and there's a man there visiting. Hes somehow gotten himself with some fairys and I remember one was named Violet. They liked each other....

80's cartoon movies [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that I watched in the 80's or early 90's. It is a cartoon about the future I think. There are these people from a tribe or something and they ride on flying creatures. One guy, and I think he is blue is the hero and he goes to the sea to kill this giant brain metaphorous or...

Cartoon movies of the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

A guy is a painter and he can talk to animals in a forrest

An 80's child in search of 2 old cartoon movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am searching for 2 ald cartoon names... I can remember some scences from each one! :D In the first I remember giant snake, a blind zulu guy (I think he was blind) and in the last scence the snake was fighting with a giant lizard (I think) and the snake won... I can remember at the end the...

Old Cartoon Movies? [ 1 Answers ]

All right I can't think of the name of these two movies and I REALLYwanna badly know them so I'll describe what I can remember I was like.. 6 when I saw them... the first was like an olddisny cartoon that was all.. pop-eye style drawing of these two kids who like.. fall asleep or something and they...

View more questions Search