Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnyqs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 02:50 PM
    A science fiction movie where people from the future steal young bodies
    The story begins with a nascar driver crashing during the race. His body gets snatched by the rich people in the future who, to defeat mortality, upload their souls into those young bodies. The plot thickens when the nascar driver in the future escapes from getting his body used for soul-upload and is being chased through out the movie
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 02:59 PM
    Sounds like,.

Freejack (92
    donnyqs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Yep, that's the one. Found it. Thanks so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a Science Fiction Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the title of a film I watched a good long while back, all I really remember is it was a science fiction/horror movie where the bad guy seemed to be able to move very fast and threw blades at people, cutting them up. Gold also seemed to be a predominant color of the caracter...

Science Fiction movie of 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name of the movie, but a few scens. The crew is on a alien planet, there is a door to a place on the surface of the planet but can't get through it so they decide to go through a hole or a well of some sort. One the crew member tries to go through the well but is suddenly attacked...

Science fiction cartoon about future mutants [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie cartoon I saw some twenty or so years ago. It is about a young person and is set among strange mutants in a couple of different time frames. There are also large black army robots that travel from the future. One of the mutants walks on his hands and the young person swims...

80s science fiction movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much of this movie, I don't know whether if he was human or part machine with some sort of trax or wheels drive system that he was attached too, I think he could get off his machine and fix it. Beautiful woman helps him, maybe some four wheelers chasing him? Fighting, rockets,...

View more questions Search