Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2007, 08:13 AM
    And here is a picture of my family on a cold winters day...

Name:  penguins.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  30.7 KB
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jan 15, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Lets see if this one works!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2007, 07:09 PM
    All right, against my better judgment I'm going to post some photos. This is surely going to scare wap away and make the rest of you laugh because you didn't think someone could be the pale.

The first photo is of me in the lobby of the hotel I manage in the summer.

The second photo is of a member of our maintence staff. Long story short he's a drunk and very difficult to deal with when he's drunk so one night he passed out and I drew a smily face on top of his bleach blonde head. This is me posing by my artwork. Funny story about that, we have an employee of the month sign that we put photos up down by the offices and I put this photo up. Oh man that was funny. While I thought so. He didn't talk to me for a couple of weeks.

The third picture is of my pale square face. No just kidding I'm the pale round faced guy. It was raining on day and a woman I work with was wearing a garbage bag over her head. But I cut her out to protect the guilty.
    Attached Images

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 15, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Oh, Kae, You are Beautiful!!

Here is my most recent one. The other one I posted was a year old. This one was just a few weeks ago.

Name:  MomJohn.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  68.5 KB
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 15, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Ok, here's one without the helmet on. Yeah, I'm squinting/scowling but hey, that's me. Sorry about the green line... you don't know who I had to bribe to get this off the surveillance tapes...
    Attached Images

KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 16, 2007, 12:56 AM
    LOL, nope, not female. Long story on the call sign. And from what I've read, you're serving us abroad, correct? Don't miss it right now, it's FREEZING. My pipes froze on Saturday, which as you know isn't exactly common for here. Thanks!! I really enjoy riding it. I am putting up a pic of my Aussies, thought you might like to see them...
    Attached Images

s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 16, 2007, 01:20 AM
    kms Oh they are so beautiful!! I love Aussies so much... well I love dogs period, but Aussies have the cutest expressions. Our male is so adorable, and he knows it! Our female seems kind of ditsy to me, but she's all heart and courage.. lol. She tends to sit on the male a lot.. kinda funny and weird, guess she doesn't like that he gets so much attention... Ive heard other Aussies doing this. I wish I had a better picture to show, but I didn't get many while I was home. I love the coloring on yours. What are their names?

Well as for Cali- yeah its not very common for freezing pipes... This is probably the only other place I have been where the weather is like SD, very short winter here, its basically 1-2 months... I miss more than the weather though, I just miss being in the states and around my family... Its all good though.

Thanks for sharing the picture!:D

Ok I found an okay picture of all 3 of our dogs... had to cut the parents out, Hah.

Starting from the left Is Bailey, Buck and Boogie. Boogie is a Blue Healer/Aussie mixName:  dogsedit2.JPG
Views: 541
Size:  43.6 KB
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 16, 2007, 02:59 AM
    Haha luckily no... just kind of random names; Swoop, Skeeter, Mouse, Nifty, Sky, Cinnamon, Cowboy, Emma, Little Man, Joey
    Name:  Swoop.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  36.8 KB
    Here is our newest Addition. This is Swoop. As you can see he has a little Nike-looking Swoosh, but my mom didn't know the proper name of the icon... so yeah he's stuck with Swoop, LOL. They all have registered names that are much more sophisticated.. :p

Maybe I should just start a 'show your pets thread'
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Here is a picture of me at my stagette party.
    Attached Images

chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 12:55 PM
    While since we are leaving self photos behind and moving to other ones, here's a few of downtown Lakeland, Florida at about 2 am. The lake in the center of downtown is called lake Morton and supposedly the last gator was taken out of there a few years ago when he left the lake and was wondering around downtown Lakeland. Despite the fact that it's supposed to be gator free when you alone in the dark and that close to water you tend to get the jitters. But I really like the lights off the lake and it was so peaceful.
    Attached Images

DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Here's one of me in a belly flop contest when I was counseling at a youth camp lol (I didn't win... it turned out to be more like a chest flop)... oh and don't ask about all that stuff tied to me... my team had spirit ;) lol
    Attached Images

Lacey Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 02:56 AM
    I'm a newbie... hope this works... if so... it's me and one of my "kids"
    Attached Images

Jan 26, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Brave not needed with "Monty", he's a big love bug who actually seems to enjoy laying around with humans...
    Here he is hanging out with some boyscouts and a local nature center...
    And then sunning himself on a rail at the nature center with another of my kids "Paul" who is a labyrinth burmese...
    Attached Images

Jan 26, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Hope I'm not upsetting anyone... I know my mom gets sick to her stomach seeing large snakes... needless to say I wasn't allowed to handle them as a kid... actually didn't even so much as touch a snake until I was 40yrs old... bought a baby corn snake and I was hooked!

Hey here's a way to "gag" the wife eh? :eek: :p
    Attached Images

roogirl Posts: 69, Reputation: 18

Feb 16, 2007, 04:10 AM
    On the subject of snakes, this is cuddles the snake. He obviously doesn't have Monty's presence, but he's nice.
    Attached Images

rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Feb 22, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Well, the avatar really is me.

That is my school photo a couple years ago.

Here is one a few months back with my dog, Libby.

Name:  newpic.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  91.9 KB
    Rosheart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 06:28 PM
    OK, thanks for the info. I changed my avatar to one of my hobbies/obsessions and am adding my group of mug shots to this forum. Had to include a goofy one to show "I'M GOOFY" and those are original idea costumes. That's my honey and me in Sardinia Italy and me with my boys. Still need to do an about me page but kind of stumped there and also still exploring and learning this website. Later:p
    Attached Images

on_vacation Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Ok, this thread is too much fun so I'm going to keep it going!
    The only pics that fit the size requirement were taken from a camera phone so I'll apologize now for the resolution-ickyness!
    Attached Images

nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Thank you for the tip!:) I made them small enough to fit the box.
    Here we go:
    Attached Images

nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Much like you, I enjoy reading the newspaper and books. What else do we have in common?
    I also like to read magazines I guess you do too:p
    Oh, I like grits, biscuit and sweet tea, n u?:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello Members ! [ 5 Answers ]

I am new to the site and am I looking for suse users. I am trying to install but I am not gettting anywhere. I need help. I put in the drive and opens the folder. Any help David

For ACLU members [ 10 Answers ]

I want to gather information on what you as ACLU members think the ACLU actually stands for. Please answer without doing research because hopefully you already have as an ACLU member.

View more questions Search