Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Cant remember the title of this children's thriller.
    There are two boys and a girl, all of them are around 13 or 14 years old and they live in this posh neighbourhood. Opposite to their house is this blond lady who is very attached to her dog and always carries it around. One night this boy notices the lady and her husband fighting, he makes it a point to keep tabs on them after that and notices that the dog is very uncomfortable with her, it bites her, and always tries to escape from her arms.

Some days later, the boys see the lady throw something in the trash, they go and open it and it the dog now killed. They start investigating and find out that the man had actually murdered his wife and is now living with his identical twin. The movie ends with the boy and the girl kissing on the bench and they run off to play some game. Please let me know the title of this movie, it's been driving me crazy for years.:mad:
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 24, 2010, 08:57 PM
    The Darklings (1999)
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 25, 2010, 01:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    Oh my goodness, finally... I saw this movie a decade ago when I was 12 in star movies, I didn't catch the title and here it is. Thank you so very much. A thousand thanks.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychiatric Thriller-Can't remember Title [ 4 Answers ]

I cannot remember the name of this movie for the life of me, nor any of the actors (there were no big hollywood types in it). Anyway this is what I remember. There's this girl, and she's a nurse at a psychiatric facility, and she's trying to help this guy. I don't remember everything that goes on,...

View more questions Search