Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bondy onyekwere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 11:20 AM
    How do I make a company profile for an entertainment company that is barely 1 year?
    I own a media production company, we are into everything media from documentaries to TV commercials. The company is barely a year old. How do I prepare a copany profile for potential clients?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2010, 03:02 PM
    Hi, bondy onyekwere!

Are you wanting to put the profile in some sort of introduction letter?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 4 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

Company Profile for a Startup Company [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if I get any formats.

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 1 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

Company profile for start up company [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find good examples for company profile for a start up property marketing? Tried to Google a lot, thought if any of you could help save me time... thanks . I am starting one more business in addition to my graphic designing firm, it's a property marketing firm. We are planning to...

Company Profile. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, How do I draft my company profile? I need the format. Thanks.

View more questions Search