Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimandrach Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 11:17 AM
    At what age do children of opposite sex have to stop sharing bedrooms
    At what age do children of opposite sex have to stop sharing bedrooms
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 29, 2010, 03:45 AM

Kids these days tend to grow up fast mentally, so I'd say about six.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 04:27 AM

There is no "law" in some poorer households families of 3 or 4 kids may have to share one or two bedrooms, it is a fact of life in today's economy.

If Children services are investigating, they will have guidelines often based on the opinion of the social worker doing the investigation.

How old are the kids, are they full brother and sister, or step
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 10:42 AM

When you say "have to stop" sharing a bedroom, do you mean legally "have to stop" or what is appropriate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What age do children of the opposite sex have to stop sharing bedrooms [ 3 Answers ]

What age do children of the opposite sex have to stop sharing bedrooms

Children of opposite sex sharing a room [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old daughter and a son who will be 10 in a couple of months.At present I am in a very small two bedroom flat which means my children have to share a room. I am on the waiting list for a 3 bedroom property by my local authority who has told me there is no legal age saying they can't...

Non related different sex children and sharing a room [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I, and a very dear friend of ours all have children from the ages of 5-7. We have all moved into a home, and we were thinking ofg putting the kids together in a very large room. The question is this... one of the kids is a boy of 7. The girls are 7 and 5. They all have different parts...

10 & 13 YO sharing room - opposite sex [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a daughter that is 13 1/2 years old (8th grade) girl and a 10 (almost 11, 5th grade) boy. The daughter is afraid to sleep alone so the son has to sleep in her room EVERY night. He does the same at the Mom's house. There are plenty of bedrooms. She every single night will start...

Children sharing bedrooms [ 12 Answers ]

Here's our situation: I live with my sister right now, I have no other place to go. I have 3 kids (all girls) and she has 2 kids (one girl, one boy). Our current rooming arrangement is that my older 2 girls (6 and 8) share a room, the younger 2 girls (4 and 4) share a room, and my sister...

View more questions Search