Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2010, 11:06 AM
    Relationship- One girl three annyoing guys
    Hey, I got a question:

I'm in trouble. I like this one guy but for some odd reason two guys brage in and said that they love me.

What do I do?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 11:08 AM

How old are you?

Be mature about it. Be with the guy that you like and let the other two guys know that you don't feel the same way about them.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2010, 11:38 AM

Don't even consider being with someone you don't like... stick to the one you do!
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2010, 11:38 AM

Ah I see! Thnaks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two guys one girl [ 13 Answers ]

There's this guy I like and this other guy I love. I don't know what to do. The guy's firend says I should date him, but I don't want to hurt the other guy. What should I do?

What do guys get out of a relationship? [ 12 Answers ]

I asked my friend this question once, but I would like to see other people's opinion. A lot of times I see guys buying flowers, dinner, and a movie ticket for him and his date. It seems like he's doing most of the work in the relationship; paying for everything. Occasionally the girl helps out...

So.what do guys want from a girl [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not talking about the obvious... in a relationship? I'm assuming the same thing we want, honesty, love, trust? How many guys really want a serious relationship anyway? And how far does looks go?

Two guys, one girl [ 2 Answers ]

How do I choose between two guys, when I'm dating one, but he's being stupid, and the other is awsome but is my boyfriends best friend? :confused:

View more questions Search