Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alvarezlanakila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 09:51 AM
    Self closing door hinges- What do you do when the door opens instead of self closing?
    I want the door to close on its own and its opening the complete opposite.

Check out some similar questions!

Activate self closing door hinge [ 4 Answers ]

I have a door with 2 IMP self closing hinges on it but the door didn't come with them activated on it and I can't figure out how to get it I have the tools I just can't figure it out Thanks

My garage door is not closing, but opens OK [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My garage door does close when use my wall switch or remote garage opener. It does open, doesn't close. It seems that something to do with the sensor. I've challenger photo sense - p1552 model. I'd appreciate if you can help to fix the problem.

Removing a self closing door hinge [ 2 Answers ]

I want to temporarily remove a self-closing door hinge (to install a dog door). Is there an easy way to do this without removing one half of the hinge from the door or jam (like removing the pins on standard hinges)? There are a couple of allen screws in the unit (one on top, one on the bottom of...

Maytag freezor door opens when closing refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Maytag MTB2156GE refrigerator that is around 4 years old. Every time the refrigerator door closes the freezer door seal pops as if a puff of air has opened it. If closed slowly it reseals if not it pops open. I have cleaned the seal and it looks in good shape and seals well. ...

Closing the door [ 1 Answers ]

I have remained consistent in believing my ex and I still had a chance, he changes his mind constantly. He still loves me and I still love him. In relationships, when you are not dating, but love each other, how often does the door get closed and you never end up together.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.