Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jan 24, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Compaq presario charger
    My laptop has been working fine up to now, and its only like 2 months since I got it. The problem is that the charger has ot been working, it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. This started yesterday, but it hadn't happened before.

I connect the charger to my computer, and to he power source, but neither of the lights that tell you that the computer is charging turn on.

My computer is a compaq presario CQ40
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2010, 08:43 AM

Its under warranty. Contact HP for a replacement power supply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compaq Presario [ 2 Answers ]

While typing sometimes the letters will move to another location during writing,Example(faster or slower doesn't make a difference),hit space bar and the curser goes to a space 5 words back.(not just the space bar,just an example) This happens here in ASK ME,as well as in WORD. Didn't have...

Compaq presario [ 1 Answers ]

I have this presario that worked fine. I moved it and now when I turn it on only the yellow light at switch comes on and I get no signal on monitor. Before it was moved both green and yellow light came on and it booted fine. I changed switch to no avail

Compaq Presario [ 3 Answers ]

Compact Presairo computer does not want to accept NEC Multi Sync LCD1530V flatscreen . Tells me Video Input is Out of Range. H: 53.7 kHz V 95.1 Hz. The unfortunate part is that it runs Windows ME... yes I know sad isn't it... but it was given to me for free, so I can't complain. Any idea's on how...

Help With A Compaq Presario 5000 [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody, my old neighbor gave me a compaq presario 5000 desktop before he left(no monitor,guides etc... just "the box") the problem is that every time I turn it on it starts loading up but then the screen turns blue and there is ths message on it. "A problem has been detected & windows has...

View more questions Search