Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coronacold1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 06:26 AM
    Geo crystals
    How are they made and why are some hollow and some not

Check out some similar questions!

Struvite Crystals PLEASE HELP! [ 15 Answers ]

I've read a few Q & A about struvite crystals and just about every informational website... but need some specific to my situation info. My male cat has always seemed to have litter box issues. About a month ago I thought he was severely constipated... took him to the vet. Turns out his baldder...

Swarovski Crystals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can buy Swarovski Crystals at wholesale prices ? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and You have a great day!!

Ph and copper sulfate crystals [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I need to know how different pH solutions affect copper sulfate crystals in water. :confused: I also need to know seven different pH solutions I can use. :D

Struvite Crystals [ 4 Answers ]

My Persian from time to time (she's 4 years old) has the urgency to urinate. Just a drop or so comes out. She is not bloked. Vet said she has a lot of Struvite crystals. She get a tablespoon of Slolid Gold tuna (cat formula) 1 can between 6 cats. She is also free eats a mixture of Praire chicken &...

Finding geo's and crystals [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone new of any good spots to go crystal hunting in the state of California. Any help would be grately appreciated!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.