Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aashi241 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 05:27 AM
    want to ask a question about probability
    Get achange of Rs100 such that it didn't have any Rs10 note but the change should have total 10 notes..
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2010, 05:45 AM

It depends on the currency. What are the notes that you have?

I guess you're from India...
    In Mauritius, we have notes of Rs25, 50 and 100 only, up to Rs100.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question relating to probability [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I got a question relating to Probability. I will be thankful to you if I could get a suitable answer along with illustration for this. regards, Murthy Question is : There is Tournment with 50 teams. A Team that lost for 3 matches has to quit the tournment. What would be the...

Probability question [ 1 Answers ]

okay this sint really homework but I had no where else to put my randommath question I hd... how would I check the probability at this... so normal dice have 6 sides ranging from 1-6 lets say you have three noram dice versus 3 specail dice1st dice has three sides with a 1 and three sides...

Probability Question(about world cup tournament ladder) [ 10 Answers ]

Assume that all the position in the tournament ladder is randomly selected, and 16 teams in the tournament ladder are evenly matched, and they include Brazil and England. What is the probability that both team will meet in a match during the tournament? Given that the probability to win the...

Probability Question [ 3 Answers ]

I'm taking a statistics course and think I'm way over my head... unfortunately, it's a pre-req and I'm stuck. Can anyone help me understand the basics? Here is a sample question and I simply don't know where to begin: Coach John has two teams who won 347 games and tied 6 of the 526 total...

View more questions Search