Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Jan 23, 2010, 01:03 PM
    Topiclear does it work?
    Hi!! I want to know if this topiclear does lighten the skin or not. If someone has tried it tell me about your experience please.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2010, 08:03 AM

Heard it contains steroids.. thats all I know
    Gl

Jan 27, 2010, 09:07 AM

Thanks!! I don't know if I will try it. I will go to my local store and see if they sell it if so I will buy it. Cause I'm not going to buy it on line shipping is so expensive!! (I'm in france)
    Thank you kpangor no one else has tried it before?
    mysterious5 Posts: 50, Reputation: 7

Jan 27, 2010, 12:18 PM

kpangor, aren't you pregnant girl? How are you feeling? haven't seen you around.
    lachickie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 02:39 PM

- don't use cheap skin lightening products ! It will work for a while then u'll be darker than before with a high risk to have a skin cancer
    - Kpangor I'd like to know how did u do to have this beautiful complexion ? :)
    Xo
    ooosnowhite Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    hi!!! i want to know if this topiclear does lighten the skin or not. if someone has tried it tell me about your experience please.
    No wonder you keep raping about toxic ingredients... you keep popup threads with nothing but poison!! :D

The gel is steriod base period... gooodluck!:rolleyes:

p.s. state your problem so we can best assist you:p
    QUEENBRI Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2010, 07:42 AM
    Hi, mistyjane... Yes topiclear works (for me) . I am currently using the exfoliating/lightening soap and the topiclear lemon cream mixed with another cream. The soap worked fast on my face!

Feb 19, 2010, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by QUEENBRI View Post
    Hi, mistyjane... Yes topiclear works (for me) . I am currently using the exfoliating/lightening soap and the topiclear lemon cream mixed with another cream. The soap worked fast on my face!
    Thanks for the answer Queen ,but I think I won't use it since it seems too hard to know the ingredients I don't want to rub it on my face.
    I'm currently using fair and white exclusive with great results!I'm now trying to make my own cream so I'll know exactly what's in it:)
    QUEENBRI Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2010, 06:18 PM
    [QUOTE=mistyjane;2237020]Thanks for the answer Queen ,but I think I won't use it since it seems too hard to know the ingredients I don't want to rub it on my face.
    I'm currently using fair and white exclusive with great results!I'm now trying to make my own cream so I'll know exactly what's in it:)[/QUOTE=mistyjane;2237020] YOU'RE WELCOME. YOU ARE RIGHT... IT SEEMS LIKE MOST OF THESE CREAMS/GELS CONTAIN AT LEAST ONE HARSH INGREDIENT. BUT , I MAKE SURE I LIMIT MY SKIN TIME IN THE SUN . GOOD LUCK ON THE HOMEMADE CREAM . MAKE SURE TO UPDATE US ON HOW THAT GOES!
    isadoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 09:19 AM
    I start to use topiclear lemon cream a week now and it is pealing off on my face does it work like that at first
    slimsistr Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Topiclear contains hydroquinone. It absolutely works, but is dangerous with overuse. All lightening creams that work contain a harsh chemical. 2%-4% hydroquinone and take 3-6 weeks for results.. licorice root is better for you. Works but takes 3 months for results
    QuellyLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 06:55 PM
    I Just Bought a topiclear cream . I'm trying to get rid of my black marks from blackheads and the chicken pox scars . Do you think this will work fast for me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

Topiclear [ 1 Answers ]

Does Topiclear beauty crème work for skin lightening. How long does it take to see results?

View more questions Search