Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simranrajpal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 01:00 PM
    To start tiffin service delhi
    Hi,

I want to start a low investment business from home, I am a house wife. So, can you give me some ideas.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 03:11 PM
    Hi, simranrajpal!

I know that you've already asked about starting a tiffin service. However, what sort of education, job experience and training have you already had, please?

Thanks!
    jprshah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 06:17 AM
    You can start by doing market serve related to your business.secondly you may have clear idea that how many tiffin per day r e targeting? Then, what amount you have to invest? Serve is the best thing for starting any business.best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to start a tiffin service or packaged food service in punjab mkt [ 2 Answers ]

For tiffin or packaged food service What should be My target population is 350 tiffins 1) capital investment 2) manpower requirement 3) location and space availbility 4) marketing statergy 5) implementation process

Tiffin service from home [ 8 Answers ]

My mother has exceptional talent in cookery.For years she has wasted her talent but now we all want her to utilize it... she wants to start with tiffin service from home... but the problem is that we donot have any contacts in offices or PGs requiring tiffin service... how can we start.?. is there...

Scope of Tiffin Services in DELHI NCR [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start home based tiffi service in delhi ncr for approx 100 nos,please guide me what is minimum capital required and scope of growth of business.

How Do I Start a Tiffin Service? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a tiffin services in Lajpat nagar Delhi so tell me how should I go about it?

Tiffin service [ 1 Answers ]

How can I start my own home made tiffin service

View more questions Search