Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mammatoots Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 11:40 PM
    Does anyone know what's happening to my husband?
    There is something strange happening to my husband and we aren't quite sure of what it is. I just had a son on the 27th of Oct and ever since I got home strange things have been going on. I was camera happy when I got home. I took a picture of him while he was getting ready to fall asleep in our chair and later noticed there was something weird in the picture. Its not smoke.. there is no where that it couldve been coming from. So Im hoping that someone will be able to read this story and look at the picture and maybe help us out.

The other night my husband went to step over the baby gate and a penny came flying at him out of no where. It landed on his big toe and he thought that I had threw it at him but I didn't. Once he got in the kitchen (there is a window from our kitchen to our living room) another penny came flying at him and I saw it. There was nothing there for it to have fallen off. A few nites later when he got home from work (he works 4-midnight) he went to check the mail and he felt as if someone was right on his heels or right behind him but nothing was there.

And tonight is what really got to the both of us.. he went to 7-11 which is about 4 miles down the road. When he got about 3 miles of the way there, the car locks locked and the inside lights dimmed 3 times and the car beeped. He then noticed the car was heated up so he turned on the heat and he says he has never gotten so cold in his life. He could see his breath and all the hairs on his arms and back were standing up. He said the cold felt like it came from the inside of him and it took all the heat out with it. He felt like that all the way home.

So here is the picture that I took of him about 2 weeks ago and if you look closely in the background there is something white there that look like 2 streaks coming down but we aren't sure if it is anything or not.. its not in the usual circle form of an org. So if anyone could help us out that would be great.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/DSC00859.jpg

Cdraco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Well I could barely see the lights however by the way it sounds you need to investigate if there has been anyone in his life recently died and he not know it they may be trying to communicate with them. Then if that is true then there you go if not then has he crossed any one recently. Or has the house your living in had any bad fortune in it . Well that's a few ideas to try.
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2006, 12:58 PM
    Sounds like a haunting to me. It definitely sounds like it is directed towards your hubby too. Is there anything strange happening to anyone else in your home?
    mammatoots Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 06:57 AM
    Nothing seems to be happening to me or my kids.. but I've seen it first hand happen to him and we can't understand why its just him. I have a 2 yr old son and a 6 week old son. Before I had my last child my 2 yr old used to lay in bed laughing and talking like someone was in there with him.. when we would go peek in the door without him ever seeing us he would stop. But that hasn't gone on in a little while.. then all of a sudden this other stuff starts happening to my husband. We live in an apt and when we first moved in we had a neighbor tell us that a few yrs before we moved in a man died here.. but we just figured he was messing around with us until this weird stuff started taking place.

Last spring my younger brother came to stay with us over spring break and we were messing around taking pictures using our digital camera and when I uploaded the pics to my computer I noticed that there was something in almost every one of the pics I took of him. I posted them on this website that had phenomenon experts on it and a lady took one of the pics and analyzed it for me and said it was def a spirit... but that time it was only in the pics that my brother was in. My grandma had passed away about 4 months before that so we just thought it was her hanging around.. but then this other stuff with my husband just came out of nowhere.

Here are a couple of the pics of him and if you compare to my husbands pic they are 2 totally dif things in the pics.

She used some kind of program to analyze the bigger orb in the 2nd picture and sent it to me.. there is a face... but I can't find it anymore.. I have since then reformatted and lost it I guess... but anyhow.. that's it...
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2006, 05:19 AM
    They do look like spirit orbs. Very detailed spirit orbs. As for your 2 yr old, sometimes when family members pass on they watch over us to protect and guide us. I once heard that children are innocent and can see things that adults cannot because of it. I have actually had my 9 yr old niece tell me about a conversation she had with her grandpop, who died many years before she was born. So that really shouldn't be something to worry about. Have you ever asked your child about that though? Sometimes you can find out who it was. If anything that may give you a piece of mind.

As for your husband I am thinking about that Any more info you could share may be helpful. Were there any deaths in his family or other people he was close to before this started to happen?
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2006, 02:32 PM
    I found the face I found it I found it
    reirish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 08:24 PM
    I actually read tonight that when a baby comes into the world, they can bring spirits with them.
    ignatz2000 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 03:26 PM
    The little orbs are not actually in the pictures. If you look closely you'll see that those orbs are actully little specks of something on the camera.:p As for the little streaks, those look like cobwebs or some string that's either on the camera or behind your husband.
    *cough* *cough* weirdos *cough* *cough*:rolleyes:
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 24, 2007, 09:34 PM
    On the question of the orbs they look like the problems of the processor where you got your film printed. If you have the negatives of these photos hold them to the light and see if you can see the orbs in the photograph negative. If so, check the other frames on the film and see if you see similar markings throughout. If it goes through the film then there was a flaw in the silver oxide of your film which caused a glitch during the developing process. Another cause could be lens flare although the photos don't show the most exemplary characteristics.

On the baby issue, yes spirits will hover around the baby if they are present in your home. I do not know if they can bring spirits into this realm with them although it could be feasible. Souls of past lives trying to be reincarnated?

For your poor husband, tell him to be careful and to keep his chin up. Buy a Tiger's Eye Gemstone and have him wear it or have it on his person at all times. This stone is known for protecting travellers and for warding off karmic evil. It won't hurt your hubby a bit either.

Ask your 2 yr old if the person he is speaking with has a name. If the child gives you a name try to research your home's history. Children do see spirits because they are innocents and are less guarded then adults.
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Mar 4, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Orb Theory

This may help in identifying the orb.
    Lost_Spirit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Dear mammatoots,

From the last picture I can see that you have about three spirits in your house. It seems that the smallest orb in each pic is a child. I'm guesing mabey an 8 or 9 year old. And that's who your son was talking to.

From
    Lost_Spirit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening please help [ 6 Answers ]

as long as I can remember werid things have always happen to me, dreams I dreamt came true, I could tell you when the fone was going to ring n who it was for, and when ever I was around strange sounds would happen and t.v lights etc would go werid. But recently things have got worse, when I was...

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

What Happen and what's happening now [ 7 Answers ]

Well the topic that is so popular on people mind is what happen with me in my further wife after all the drama. Well in one sentence I'll tell you. Many things was wrong, first there was no trust. No good commnication and a distance relationship and too much damage had already been done. So I...

What's happening to me? [ 6 Answers ]

I just resumed taking birth control again after being off it for about 7 months. Two weeks into taking the pill again, I had an "intimate moment" with my boyfriend and I began bleeding profusely. It's been almost a week and the bleeding is lighter, yet still constant. How long should this last?...

What's happening with my machine here? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay?? On two occasions while I was in this forum actually (yes I blame you) I got cut off in the middle of typing and was automatically tranfered to my email page. I never had that happen before but these two times which was lastnight and just now. Is that normal??

View more questions Search