Ask
    debu75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 06:07 AM
    Panasonic telephone
    Location of panasonic outlets
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2010, 06:21 AM

Are you asking where to buy Panasonic phones? Best Buy carries them. Office Max and Office Depot may. I don't think Staples does anymore.

But you should be able to go to Panasonic's site and find where to buy.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 07:11 AM

You didn't say System or not:
    Panasonic Phone Systems - New Panasonic KXTA824 - KX-TDA Phone Systems - E System Sales, Inc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telephone Ethics [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a Telephone Ethics for a Service company of Mobile phones. EX. How to answer a call, How to end a call, How to handle Irate customers ,what to avoid, etc. Thanks for your prompt respones.

Telephone Rewiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old 4-prong telephone jack in my house and I would like to install the current type of jacks that are used. The 4-prong has two wires hooked up to it, a solid blue and a blue & white wire. However, there are 5 extra sets of wires wound together in the wall. There are sets of green,...

How to connect telephone [ 2 Answers ]

I've got an old telephone , the dial type and it's in excellent shape. Now I'm wondering how to connect it to the jack by myself. It just has wires that connect to the jack somehow, nothing there to plug in just the wires coming from the telephone. I've got a feeling that they just wrap around...

Telephone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 7 year old Uniden telephone in the kitchen that has a wireless hand set and speaker in the base. The AC adapter is making a very soft buzzing sound that we had never noticed before. Should the whole works or the adapter be replaced? We are leery since an old computer popped that was...

Telephone [ 3 Answers ]

What DXX stands for?

View more questions Search