Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unique in a way Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 07:51 PM
    Do my crush like me as much as I like him
    Me and this boy have been talking for a while now and we flirt sometimes but is he really feeling me the way I'm feeling him. I talk about him all the time, blush when he comes around, get chills when he calls. But I want to know do he feel like that when I'm around or am I on his mind. I just want to know to figure ou if I'm wasting my time with him or if its worth the wait..
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 01:36 AM

To save yourself from waiting around-ask HIM. He is the only one who knows how he feels.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 10:49 AM

Amicon: had to spread the rep... but yeah! Nice and simple. ASK HIM! The only way to really know ;-)
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 10:26 PM

Don't wonder or you'll drive yourself crazy. The only way to know is to ASK him straight up.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 11:13 AM

You won't know until you find out!
    FashionTrend Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 01:14 AM
    Well, you will never know how he feels unless you ask him about it. You can speculate all you want, but at the end of the day, you have to ask him. :):):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if it's a crush? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this friend, who I served with in AmeriCorps, a national service program, and we were close in proximity off-and-on between September 2005 and July 2006. Both of us were involved in a travel experience which took us to different parts of the country, helping individuals, families and...

How do you get over a crush? [ 9 Answers ]

Well last school year I started getting a crush on this guy. We talked a tid bit but I always got so nervous I backed out of conversations with him with really simple responses. I thought that having a summer vacation would give me more than enough time to get over him. But now that the new school...

Does my crush like me? What do you think? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a class with this guy I have a crush on. I hardly know him, in fact we just met this semester. We sit in a circle in the class and he sits opposite from me. We sit in the same seats everyday as routine not command. Anyway we always say hi to each other and always smiling at each other. ...

Is This A Crush? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok sO here it gO.I met this boy on myspace and we sort of kind of talked over myspace.we talked about mostly everything but US! Ok.sO he gos to ma sister skoOl rite.and ma sis was having this party.she invited him for me.I met him for once.we wasn't talking that much because I was shy*.so den he...

My crush [ 1 Answers ]

I have this hugeeeeeeeeeee crush on this guy at my school and he is friends with a person I used to be friends with, I like him so much but I don't know if he likes me back, what should I do?

View more questions Search