Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Let's start with this. Marijuana never killed anybody - not a soul - not ever, and that's a fact. Tobacco kills 450,000 people in this country every year.
    Don't people mix their hashish with tobacco?
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Jan 11, 2007, 03:56 PM
    So it may be mentally addictive -- so can sitting in front of a computer and or playing video game. Shall we ban them? So can watching sports, ban that also? So can going to church -- ban it?[I actually kind of like the idea of that one;) ]
    " He lost 4 jobs due to screening" So your saying he lost $ jobs due to the LAW not due to missing work, being stoned at work etc.
    " It doesn't affect everyone this way. Some can smoke it and forget it for weeks on end and don't have any problem doing without it" Same can be said of booze can`t it?
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2008, 05:22 PM
    They probably won't test for drugs for a physiccal but if they do here's some advice... thc only stays in your system 3-7 days for infrequent. THC binds to fat cells, so the duration of time that it stays in your system is proportinal to you weight. If you are skinny, most probably you can pass your test if it test is more than a week after the last time you smoked. If you are scared you are going to fail, do a detox program, and take niacin pills. Also eat a lot of fatty foods the days prior to your test, as it will give your fat cells a "fresh supply" of fat with no thc in it. Try not to exercise heavily before you take the test. And as always, the best way to stay clean is to stay sober
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Jul 2, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Pot smoke is worse for your lungs than regular cigarette smoke.

Just thought I'd tell everybody.
    Brittany124 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 12:03 AM
    I think you should stop the pot I have a lot of friends and most of them do it. I never saw the harm either until I saw them it isn't good for u. I just don't want you to ruin your life...
    I wish you the best of luck
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Hello again:

Irrrespective of the recent post by worthbeads, I just thought I'd tell everybody that what I said above is STILL true. POT never killed anybody!! I don't know why I can't give her a reddie, but I would if I could.

If it was worse than tobacco, there'd be a few dead pot smokers around. As a matter of fact, tobacco KILLS 300,000 people EVERY year in this country alone. Therefore, there'd be a LOT of dead pot smokers around - AND THERE ISN'T ONE!!

NOT ONE!!

Go find ONE if you can. Present your information HERE. I challenge you. If there IS, you'd be able to find that out on this internet thingy. If you can find PROOF that ONE person DIED from smoking pot, I'll give you $10,000.

That's A PROMISE.

excon

PS> People should NOT spread government LIES~~~~~ It is NOT a good thing to do.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Jul 3, 2008, 03:04 PM
    I am not sure that everyone who has died and smoked tobacco would admit to smoking pot also. So I don't know if there would be any facts or proof about this.
    As someone on this board said, to be clean is to stay clean, or something like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What members are in the band damn yankees [ 3 Answers ]

Who is the band damn yankees

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Damn You Crabgrass! [ 7 Answers ]

How can I get rid of this grass once its started growing?

God Damn! [ 1 Answers ]

Help my comp won't allow me to start up in safe mode... someone tell me why please and how to fix it!!

Damn , looks like am looking for a job ! [ 3 Answers ]

Damn't Am broke again ,hhhhmmmm , well guyz am looking for any kind of Job , I mean am too broke right now that am accepting any kind of job per now, now matter how much or what kind of work it maybe , I mean am tooo too broke now ,damn :mad:...

View more questions Search