Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albareta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 06:39 PM
    Taking the pill backwards
    My girlfriend just realized she was taking the pill backwards. Does it still work. Or was it useless. Please write back so I can sleep.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 19, 2006, 07:14 PM
    It all depends on what pill she was on. Some have higher hormone concentrations as the month goes on and some have lower, some have the same concentration throughout the month.

So it all depends on what her prescription is. Most likely though, she will be considered unprotected.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Hello al:

I believe you have to swallow it for it to work.

excon
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2006, 04:26 PM
    Check with your pharmacist in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking pills [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I am currently taking propecia (finasteride) for hairloss. I also take many other pills like vitamin a, e, c , b and other pills like ginko biloba, zoloft, ginseng, multivitamin, beta carotene, and saw palmetto. I think that is it. I was wondering if it would be better for me to split up...

Taking the hyphen off last name. [ 7 Answers ]

How can I take the hyphenated name off my son's last name? The father has not been a part of my son's life and now I don't know where he is even living. Everybody except the school board refers to my son by just my last name.

Taking a break [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone just to let you know, so you don't wonder where I've gone, I'm taking a few days' break from the site. I injured my back and I am having trouble sitting for long periods. I was on for a little while yesterday and also today, but I'm even finding typing difficult after a few minutes. I...

Taking taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me why they take you tax refund on a chapter 7 bankruptcy

Taking out PST tax [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to take out the PST tax (which is 8%) that is included in this price $452 000.

View more questions Search