Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1000seek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 05:20 AM
    Are modern cartoons with backmusic allowed for muslims?
    Is it allowed for muslims to watch cartoons that are released in US (not R- rated cartoons) which contains backmusic created from modern musical instruments? Some of these cartoons give a very good message for people even though they are produced by non - muslims and contains different types of back music.
    muzmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 01:06 PM
    I am person who watches cartoon but cartoons which make fun of islam which contains back music using modern instrument which gives diff views on hell and heaven is not allowed or is better to stay away from
    It depends on your mind think as it is not true don't truly get involved in it spend time on othr things think its not true use a diff kind of atitude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muslims and birthdays [ 19 Answers ]

Do muslims celebrate birthday's of family and friends? My boyfriend is religious and he said muslims don't celebraite birthday's.

Are muslims allowed to say merry christmas? [ 2 Answers ]

Can muslims say merry christmas to christians or others that celebrate christmas?

American Muslims [ 1 Answers ]

Do you agree that, "American Muslims love to live in America while many of them love to hate America"? Explain you position.

For muslims. [ 12 Answers ]

Assalaam alaikum, Some listening and reading material you might like to look through now and then:). The Sunnah Islamic Page YouTube - Abu Hamza - Being Steadfast Now. More Than Ever. Huda Info Solutions : Holy Quran English Translation by Muhsin Khan : Surah Al-Fajr

Iranian Muslims [ 10 Answers ]

These Iranian Muslims tell us that their savior fell down a well many, many years ago. They say that to allow their savior to come up out of the well, they must kill all of us infidels, or at least start the apocalypse. OK, fine, but, the thought occurred to me that GOD cast Satan and his demons...

View more questions Search