Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    navynick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 02:51 AM
    What's a good cheap pistol 22 or 9mm
    I'm looking for something that's not over 500 range
    But I'm also kind of picky I don't like the look of the target pistols
    Or the relvolvers however I do like the look ofte 1911 and the sig mosquito
    I like the idea of being able to shot for cheap with the 22 but I also want something that has stopping power any ideas ? Thanks
    bulksalty Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2010, 08:35 AM

I've always thought Ruger offered pretty good value for your dollar. Kel-Tec will definitely several choices under your price limit. You might want to go to a gun shop with a range and test several pistols (don't be afraid to try some nicer used ones too). Because especially with handguns, there's quite a bit of difference in how they'll feel to you.

.22 conversion kits exist for most of the very popular brands and guns (not just Sig). Ask to see which ones have a conversion kit when you're shopping.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2010, 10:07 PM

Watch out for one thing though. Which I had to watch out for when purchasing a ruger 9mm semi... Some guns (even same bullet size and maker) can have Illegal clip sizes for your country. Now I'm not sure about in the US of A but I know in canada your clip cannot hold more than ten bullets, and one in the chamber. Its what prevented me from buying my Ruger in OD Green (color) because even though it was the "same" gun the clip size was larger than legally allowed in canada

Also. Watch out for barrel and stock sizes. Certain sizes fall under the prohibited gun license and some stay in restricted.
    masterofnotmuch Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 08:35 PM
    I might be to late to help you but u can get a EAA Zastara ez9 they are really close to your $500 mark but they look a lot like a sig 226 they come in 9mm and .40

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good laptop cheap price [ 20 Answers ]

What is a pretty good laptop for a single mom of two with a low income budget that's going back to school, It has to be a really good price?

Good Cheap clothing stores! [ 7 Answers ]

Other than Kohls,value village, and thrift stores, what are some cheap stores that have a pretty good style. Going back to skool and need new clothes! Juinor in high skool and I like kind of a plain style but still cute. Thanks all. -Rosebud.

I need a good,cute,new,really cheap phone! [ 7 Answers ]

Cute & simple But nice and sleek and with a good,reeally cheap provider. Any suggestions?

Good online cheap school [ 1 Answers ]

Where can i find a not too expensive online college/university that offers a Master's degree in International relations??

Can you recommend a good and cheap video camrecorder ? [ 1 Answers ]

Sony , JVC, or any other brands ? I need to use it for recording while traveling in China. Can take pictures and video recording.

View more questions Search