Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberciara23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 08:39 PM
    The two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have girls
    Two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have gils but one had a boy and the other a girl. The friend moved somewhere else and the other stayed in the town.. and something about the little boy falling into a swimming pool
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 21, 2010, 08:51 PM

What is your question?
    If you are asking about a movie you should post your question in the movies section.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 08:56 PM

Did you get these two girls pregnant?

I agree with XOXO, if you have a question about pregnancy and motherhood (which is where you posted this) then it's not clear.

If you're asking about a movie, there's an entire forum called "movies" for that.
    Pets Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 08:57 PM

Oh, if it is a movie you're asking about.

Riding in Cars with Boys (2001)
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 21, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Oh, if it is a movie you're asking about.

Riding in Cars with Boys (2001)
    Ah I should have known that it was riding in cars with boys. It's pretty weird that this was asked though because brittnay murphy who just died recently was in that movie!
    Pets Expert

Jan 21, 2010, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    ah i should have known that it was riding in cars with boys. it's pretty weird that this was asked though because brittnay murphy who just died recently was in that movie!
    OMG! That was her. I totally forgot. She looked so different in that movie.

As you may know, that movie was based on a true story. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Two Girls? [ 4 Answers ]

OK I like this one girl but she has a boyfriend and I like another girl but she won't answer my question... What do I do??

Girls.What is going on here? [ 3 Answers ]

I met a girl a couple weeks ago. She asked me out for Tapas and we chatted a few times on the phone - but I have not been able to meet up since I am crazy with work (on road with sports marketing) She is attractive and divorced - and now lives with her parents until her condo lease begins in...

View more questions Search