Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skubacat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Does metropolol cause colitus flare ups
    I am taking 25 mg of metropolol for heart pvc's. 4 weeks after starting the meds I am having symptoms of alcertive colitus. I have not had a flare up for over 3 years. Is it possible the meds are causing this problem?
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Jan 21, 2010, 06:45 PM

Nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, low blood pressure, are listed side effects. These side effects could bring on a flare. You know your body best of all. Talk to your doctor about your symptoms asap. Ulcerative Colitis is nothing to mess around with!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metropolol taltrate v. Metropolol succ(toprol)er [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between metropolol taltrate and metropolol succ er both are 50mg

Colitis flare-up, urgent! [ 1 Answers ]

My Husband is having a really terrible "flare up" of his colitis. He realized this morning that he had forgotten to take his Asacol for the past 2 or 3 days and unfortunately, he is having a huge flare up while at the same time he was already suffering from diarrhea and cramps from something he...

Blood pressure flare up even with meds [ 2 Answers ]

THough I am on medication for high blood pressure, every once in a while it flares up and gets out of control, despite my meds. This morning systolic was 165, diastolic 95. I can usually tell when it's that level even without looking at monitor. Usually it stays below 120 with meds. What could it...

Psoriasis flare up , with new symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I have been suffering from this disease now for about ten years and at this present time I am in the middle of a moderate to severe flare up , about a few days ago I started experiencing severe pains in the right knee and in both my wrists and also a numbness in my left hand that extends from my...

View more questions Search