Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latinmima Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 05:14 PM
    I deleted my audio devices and I like to getit back I have a toshiba laptop
    I had went to the remove and add files and remove my audio device from my laptop I have a toshiba I try downloading things I just like to get that back how can you help me

Jan 21, 2010, 05:15 PM

Please help me get my audo device back I have a toshiba laptop window xp

Jan 21, 2010, 05:33 PM
    Toshiba satalite laptop
    Hellp please need your help.. I had deleted the audo device form my toshiba laptop.. how can I get that back please help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2010, 12:00 AM
    Visit Toshiba's site and get the correct driver for your machine.

Jan 22, 2010, 07:17 AM
    Statalite toshiba laptop
    Okay that might be the problem. Cause I don't know witch is the correct driver for the laptop.. and I have download so many thing. I just don't know what else to do. Plese can. You tell me where to go and. What can I give you and you can tell me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2010, 07:20 AM

First, please don't keep starting new threads for the same question. I've merged the threads for you. Please use the Answer This Question options for follow-up.

You go to Toshiba's site and enter the exact mode # of your laptop. That should give you a list of components and drivers. If you aren't sure what to download then post a link to the drivers page and we may be able to help further.

Jan 22, 2010, 07:20 AM

Okay that might be the problem. Cause I don't know witch is the correct driver for the laptop.. and I have download so many thing. I just don't know what else to do. Plese can. You tell me where to go and. What can I give you and you can tell me.

Jan 22, 2010, 08:00 AM
    I have a Toshiba satellite A105-S1712 and I lost my sound when cleanning it out
    I need to reinstall my audio device cause I lost my sound I must had delete by mistake... I have a Toshiba satellite A105-S1712

Jan 22, 2010, 09:51 AM

I did tell you. Go to Toshiba's site enter your model number then go to the Drivers and downloads (or something like that).
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 04:03 PM
    http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...ily=1073768663

That is the driver page for your model laptop. Near the top of the page, you can select your operating system, then in the category box select "Sound."

You can download the appropriate drive there, and then install it. That would solve the problem of a deleted sound driver.

Jan 23, 2010, 04:26 PM

Again, DO NOT keep creating new threads. Post any follow-up to this thread. I've again merged your threads. And further new threads on this issue will be removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reboot my toshiba laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I want to wipe my toshiba laptop and reboot it back to scratch how do I do that

Password for toshiba laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toshiba laptop and it has never required a password to boot up but now it is requesting one and I don't know this can you help me figure out how to have access to my computer again

Toshiba laptop [ 1 Answers ]

How to brock power on passward on toshiba laptop

Toshiba laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a window vista home basic operating system laptop When I open it ,it loads all its operation and it logs in( accepts user Name and passward ) and it has only a black screen with a visible curser . It doesnot go further( I mean it doesnot show the task bar with start menu and All the...

View more questions Search